Black seeds are also known as black caraway, black cumin, kalonji, and black onion seeds. They come from nigella sativa, a small plant with pale purple, blue, or white flowers. The Treasure herbs kalonji oil can be used on the hair, skin and body and its benefits are known to all. Daily dose of the Treasure herbs kalonji oil can help you tame your tresses and moisturise your skin. This oil has been procured with the best means so as to maintain its properties and so is pure in nature. This oil is paraben free and lab tested and not just this it also suits your skin and hair type. It also comes at an price range that suits your pocket. If you’re looking for kalonji oil, chose the Treasure herbs kalonji oil and look no further.
TreasureHerbs Kalonji Oil For Hair Pack of 2
- The Treasure herbs kalonji oil for hair is one of the best oils for hair follicle nourishment.
- The skin benefits and medicinal values of kalonji oil for skin is known to all. The Treasure herbs pure kalonji oil soothes acne, remove dirt and blackheads.
- While we talk of weight management, oils aren’t the first thing that cross our mind however according to a study pure oil extracts of kalonji seeds (black seed).
- 100 percent pure, cold-pressed oil extracted from nigella sativa (kalonji, blackseed) seeds.
- Useful in innumerable issues for all parts of the body.